Ultimate happiness is a tricky mistress, always hanging just around the corner with promising smiles
Happiness exists in your mind rather than in materialistic possession.
Happiness does not come from a state, but from a change of state.
Happiness does not come from the prize, but in the process of attaining that prize. It’s a journey, not a destination.Our boredom is our ecstasy.If you can appreciate each passing moment as a blissful step towards your next plateau, lasting happiness is yours.
The secret lies in being able to remain content with each passing moment while keeping our eyes on the next.
If you can live comfortably within this, you live in heaven on Earth.
Oh it’s delicious, this thing called life. It’s a delicious experience, no? Are you not allowed to experience everything? The tears, the joy, the pain,the gladness, the exaltation, the massive depression, the win, the loss the draw? What more is there?
1) Visualize– See yourself getting being successful with that company or getting that girl. Feel the pure bliss that you would experience as if it were actually happening. The more you do this, the more vivid and real-feeling your sessions will get. By visualizing your desires, you are communicating them directly to your subconscious.You’ll feel as if you’re living the dream.
2) Watch Tyler Durden’s Speech From Fight Club(Highly recommended)-
Brad Pitt’s character in Fight Club has some very truthful and eye-opening things to say about society. This might not be the perfect cure for your particular sentiment, but it will certainly jumpstart a lot of people out of their slump. Best line: “You are not your f&*king khakis.”
3) Try to live in the present.
Complication in life often arises because we are worrying and planning about the future. We can become so concerned about what may happen tomorrow or next year that we forget to enjoy the present moment or rather we carry too much burden & melancholic memories from the past slowing decaying our soul. To have one’s focus on the present and now, is to encompass life as it is supposed to be.
4) Less Planning and Thinking
When we complicate life through our endless planning we bring tomorrow’s problems into today. Yet it is always worth remembering that our worries and fears about the future often prove to be futile.
5) Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities!- Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.Believe in yourself through tough times. Believe in your capacity to succeed. Believe that your relationships are worth the effort. Believe in your intuition, especially when you have to choose between two good paths. Believe that it’s all worth your while and after all we have a great thing within us- HOPE and as said by Mr. Dufrensey- ”Hope is a good thing infact best of the things and no good thing ever dies ”
And remember little things do bring great differences to our lives. here is one of my answer comprising of those little things that can make you feel alive.
1) Stick your body out of a sunroof while the car is driving- Ever wondered why a dog sticks his head out of a car window, only a biker knows that. This one is a lot of fun. If you don’t have a sunroof, a window works just as well. High speed makes the experience much more invigorating.Remember Emma Watson from the ”The Perks of Being a Wallflower”
2) Blast your favorite badass song– My favorite are ”Paradise by Coldplay” and ”Good Life by One Republic”.If the coffee mug on your table isn’t shaking then you’re not blasting it enough.
3) Do something outside of your comfort zone– Amazing things happens once you’re out of your comfort zone. Surely you can find something in this, keep your imagination going.
4) Destroy something– Take out some frustrations on an inanimate object but not a costly one though.
5) Realize that you are ALIVE!– You have years and years of potential ahead of you. If you feel dead today, consider what stupendous things you could be doing tomorrow.
6) Go experience nature– Being outside just feels amazing, visit the most surreal & exotic places, meet people, hear them, learn their traditions, experience the varying cultures. Given a choice I would like to visit all the vineyards in the world and taste all the astonishing wines.
7) Watch the Sunset– The moment when sun starts receding but the darkness hasn’t taken over yet, believe me at that moment all the magic happens and you can’t deny that. So much refreshing.
8) Scare yourself– Have a feel of adrenaline. Acrophobia, go on the hilltop and check out whether it still freaks you out.
9) Exercise and Meditate
10) Scream at the top of your lungs- Remember Jack Dawson from Titanic screaming from the ship’s railing, so scream out right now, right there and yes you’re the king of the world.
11) Get to know a stranger- Truly connect with another human being. Skip the small talk and ask about their goals and ambitions.Sometimes you could be amazed by their passions, dreams and passion is infectious.
12) Run around in the rain- ‘‘Singing in the Rain” or ”The Sound of Music”
Some people enjoy rain others just get Wet- Bob Marley